BIG4 Ballarat Welcome Stranger is the perfect venue for groups.
With a range of accommodation choices and a purpose built function and meeting room we cater for special interest, business and schools. Let us create a dining experience that will be remembered by your delegates or group members for years to come. Our informal style of catering allows for a friendly atmosphere and group interaction
BIG4 Ballarat Welcome Stranger Holiday Park Catering offer selections including the following:
- Continental Breakfast Packs (including milk, bread, butter, condiments and juice)
- Hot group breakfasts (including bacon, eggs and hot buttered toast)
- Morning tea and coffee
- Morning and afternoon teas (including biscuits and/or homemade muffins)
- Healthy Living' Lunch option (a selection of meat, cheese, fresh tomato, lettuce, beetroot, whole grained mustard, bread rolls and a platter of seasonal fruit)
- Cheese and nibbles platters for `Happy Hour' drinks
- Gourmet BBQ dinners hosted in our dining room for up to 80 people (a selection of meats cooked to perfection, a range of wonderful salads and hot potatoes). Tables are fully set.
- Delicious Desserts (a choice of fresh fruit salads, chocolate mud cake or lemon tart)
There are numerous catering options available. Please don't hesitate to discuss any options that would be more suitable to your specific needs.
Alternatively you may wish to dine out or use a local caterer
- Cooked to perfection by our renowned local caterer, a spit roast for your group could be the perfect solution
- Organise a group to dine at the Robin Hood Family Bistro at a special rate
- Ask our friendly staff to arrange a special rate for your group